Website Modules - Artwork Page
The Artiwork Page module is meant to give you the ability to place artwork and other files on a publicly accessible page outside the normal tree of your website for vendors. To add an artiwork page click on .
Use the Module dropdown to select Artwork Page.
Choose your options.
- Wrap in Container: Will add padding to the left and the right, centering the module on the page.
- Number of Columns: This number is how many columns the module will hold.
When you are ready to start adding, click on .
Give your artwork a title, and upload accordingly. You can add multiple items and use the drag and drop feature, located ont he left-hand side of each item to set the order.
Articles in this section
- Add a Google Map to your Website
- Add an Image to Website Content
- Event Registration Form
- File Browser
- Food & Services Menu
- Image Browser
- Instagram Feed to Website
- Menu Builder
- Sharing Files with Clients
- Using your Google Calendar
- Website Content
- Website Modules - Artwork Page
- Website Modules - Contact Us Form
- Website Modules - Photo Gallery
- Website Modules - Social Media Icon Module
- Website Modules - Staff Page
- Website Pages
Have an additional question about any of the tools that you answered? Submit it here, and we will be in contact to help you!