Sharing Files with Clients
Through the use of the client portal, you can make files available to clients for download to their computer. To load the files you wish to make available, use the file browser located in your toolset. Once logged in, click on Content, and choose File Browser.
Your File Browser will open, with all files located in the browser available. To make a file available on the client portal, chose the Archive folder, located as a subfolder to the Files folder.
Any files located in the folder will be available ont he client portal to those user who are granted permission to it.
Articles in this section
- Add a Google Map to your Website
- Add an Image to Website Content
- Event Registration Form
- File Browser
- Food & Services Menu
- Image Browser
- Instagram Feed to Website
- Menu Builder
- Sharing Files with Clients
- Using your Google Calendar
- Website Content
- Website Modules - Artwork Page
- Website Modules - Contact Us Form
- Website Modules - Photo Gallery
- Website Modules - Social Media Icon Module
- Website Modules - Staff Page
- Website Pages
Have an additional question about any of the tools that you answered? Submit it here, and we will be in contact to help you!